Saturday 25 January 2014

Required Type Of Security At Home

What level of computer security is needed at home? Until recently I was content to have a good antivirus, firewall and some occasionally scan your computer for malicious programs. Over time, my daughters began, as expected, to use websites, find school information, send emails to their friends or our family members who do not live close enough to visit. They are all lawful activities, not patronized private development would normally as does the rest of planeta.Siempre try to take a peek innocent to what they do, ask, offer my help and sliding as if he does not like things, advice problemas.Tambien useful to avoid me it was important to clear rules, set schedules, types of sites to visit, try to make it very clear what they allow or not to do on the PC. Supposed that this was enough, but I was surprised one day, watching my daughter play an innocent game in which she moved a girl on the screen within a very large park, and even could climb a car and tour the city. Caught my attention and asked him to tell me a little that it was the game. Sirpresa imagine my entire wing that was a graphical chat program, where the goats come in, take a picture and move around a city, interacting with other characters of the site that could be kids his age or not, we'll never know and to ban the site on my computer. So I advise other parents in my situation, call a professional in these cases, SI is better safe than sorry, offenses committed on our children, have no cure. a

No comments:

Post a Comment