Sunday 22 June 2014

Personal Power

that we cannot change (the facticidad of the life), I am convinced that there are things in " ours to be siendo" that yes we can improve, change, change, replace and is here where resides your Personal Power. So that you include/understand a little better, I am going to give to an example to you a reader wrote the other day to me commenting to me that it has problems to be related in its work and its personal life because it IS timid (" observa" the problem of this form; it gives by seated that IS TIMID and that cannot change it, because " es" its form to be). Here we have several " creencias" or " interpretaciones" lists to disarticulate. They are those thoughts in automatic that happen after the first JUDGMENT that she thinks outside as if certain and true. Why it needs to disarticulate to those judgments/beliefs/interpretations? Why in this action the change opportunity resides and improvement; that powerful it is east subject. You I show next with an example of the same case starting off of the declaration " to it; I AM timid ": I am timid. Since I am timid, I cannot participate in the meetings of my work nor generate labor relations fruitful, reason why I do not obtain the recognition that I need. In addition, as timid and I am reserved, I cannot develop in my personal relations (friendly, family and pair) as it would want, I cannot be abrir to them.

I feel that this problem does not have solution, since is my form to be and I cannot change it. I feel single, without labor nor personal opportunities and that many positive things of my being I am not taking advantage of them. Results? As I cannot change my form to be, everything follows equal. We are going to do the same exercise previous dividing of the new declaration " I AM BEING timid ": I AM BEING timid.

No comments:

Post a Comment