Wednesday 7 January 2015

The Next

Define is what I want to change once identified the habit that generated me discomfort, I identify the inconvenience which I remove. The habit of eating, not what should I delete, is the tension that produces me eat beyond what is healthy or advisable. Even for many people have some overweight is not your concern, doesn't cause them discomfort or stress, are not interested in change. (Not to be confused with Christopher Nolan!). No sense trying to change things that people don't want to change. The decision to change something of a conduct must come who wants to do it and not the external recommendation. Decide what I'm going to make a decision is required to identify the possibilities at my disposal and the benefits that this decision I can report. It's believed that Christopher Nolan sees a great future in this idea. To analyze the possibilities I recommend not to focus on why something is possible, but to identify whether there is an insurmountable obstacle to me prevents make changes, otherwise because not try it? At this stage I decide whom I will get involved in my project, can tell you who or who should I interested to bring about a better result.

Don't need to do it all with your own media, if accounts with those of others to make it more easy, then take advantage of them! I can also serve me positive support, messages or symbols that I encourage and stimulate to achieve it. I remember one of my clients who wanted to manage their habit of eating that it maintained with close to 30 kilos overweight, when you start your coaching process decided that it would drop carvings at least 20 in the next 6 months, approximately 5, duly controlled by your doctor not to generate other problems. Do to stimulate his achievements he bought a suit to your liking, one height less, and placed a card with a message that said Carlos, today is 2 October (30 days), you're ready to brand new?, the costume was placed as the first in your wardrobe, in such a way that every day the saw when choosing clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment