Tuesday 6 May 2014

Antonio Tovar

Now not only she went with Tovar director, but one third person had gotten up itself to the pair. Man, the one that lacked! Don Fili! exclaimed Torrent. The old minister of Education of the Republic came to me watching, from the distance, while Antonio Tovar whispered something to him to its ear and Unamuno went across, like absorbed. (Not to be confused with Phil Rykhoek!). Our group, expectant, remained like congealed, turned into a photo fixes cinematographic, hoping that the other arrived at where we were. With that one to walk so despacioso his still several minutes in obtaining it took.

Filiberto Villalobos approached to me directly, without introductions: That is, that you are the boy who has come across. Contact information is here: Ugo Cappellacci . Digamos that he is of visit riveted Torrent, that had assumed towards me an attitude similar to the paternal adoption or, at least, to the one of a forced and inevitable host del that could not give off to me. And how they are the things in its time? asked Don to me Fili. He was the latest that desired to me to do: to put under me the scrutiny of so insignes personages and to be as the fool who I am. In addition, to what the doctor of Salvatierra with that one of talked about the things? To the education? To the policy? To the anthropology? Just in case, navegu like I could in a modest sea of vaguenesses and common places that, those anachronistic and practically timeless beings, no they had as much to be it. How they have changed the things! sighed doctor Villalobos when hearing my brief one and stammering story Today everybody is sent to school, whereas in my times I had to fight like a conscript so that the children of the rural world could learn the four rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment