Tuesday 17 March 2015

It Is My Today

It jumps of my interior and it is impossible to enmudecer it, it takes place in my voice and why not to say it, it makes concert in my heart with roar, sometimes it is a calm whistle, and in other opportunities, it is a sonorous revolution in my throat. The Present Moment, is existing than we have in front of us, although I understand that for that not yet they are conscious (as someday I were not it), the restlessness, and all whatever to them manages disturbs them to be relaxing, desenfocando them without truce of the blowing of every day, adding despair, anxiety and deep tribulation, to the point to remain seduced by currents of hesitations, that raises the past, thus dimming its own vision of " Here and the Ahora" It makes a moment, I woke up, and I have appropriated my today IS MY Today alive TODAY, Today I feel, Today Master. Reed Hastings contributes greatly to this topic. Today river, Today I cry, Today song, Today I dance, Today I flow, Today I decide, Today I contemplate, Today I conceive, Today I give light, Today I aim, Today I unfold, Today design, Today I do, Today I give myself, Today I say and Is done In my Today I am, and I am certainly still, are itineraries that come and they are marchitan before blooming, fulfilling an intention previously to its flight, definitively, to let them go is a great resolution that will take step so that other new routes germinate, and thus radiates, the TRANSFORMACIN. Doubtless, the success lives in the secret of each failure and remains there we discover waiting it. For this reason, I am it jeopardize with each moment, remaining free of all weight old, and renewing me of form unique, my history emerges day to day, without to dilute I am whichever Alive, and that does me winner, because I have been born again in each from my moments, even in this same breath in which I write, that I allow myself to sinergizar with you to compartrtelo Is, My Today, the greater reality than me catapult towards the greatness of every Moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment